Good News for Today

The "news" does not feel new. It all feels old and bad, and yet sometimes there's is good news that brings joy to the heart. Did you know the Chinese do not worry about the pusuit of Happiness? Instead they focus on Joy. Happiness is unsustainable, but Joy is pure, and it can sustain YOU when things don't feel right. 

This gorgeous photo brings me so much pure JOY. It is not a commercial photo, which would be staged and false, even though it looks that good. It shows two people I care about very much, celebrating their love, in front of the people they love. So much love can hardly be contained in one small photo. Can you feel the joy here? I can!

The wife is my former coworker, who I adore. Her husband sent me the photo, as she avoids screens. (Thank you, sir!)

This photo brings me so much JOY, that I had to share it. If you knew these two, it would bring you joy also. 

Knowing the photo is real and genuine, I hope you can feel the overflowing of love that must have happened on this day, and I hope it makes your hearts full, if only for a moment, and that you can feel joy for a moment as well. 

May you gain a peaceful feeling, that flavors the rest of your day. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful For - March 20

THE TIMEMASTER (a story started by a human and finished by AI)

Introduction