Introduction
Welcome to Jon & Teri's blog. Teri (me) apparently loves to post random stuff about her life and what she's up to. With any luck, Jon will decide to chime in and tell you about his fishing, mushroom hunting, and stump-shooting (with arrows), and his many hobbies.
This blog format is something I am familiar with as I used it to document my 139-day Road Brewer trip in 2007. You received a link to this blog in my E-Newsletter, and unless you type in https://jonandteri.blogspot.com/ or click on the E-News link, you will not find this blog by searching online. However, you may certainly bookmark this page and access it anytime, without having to wait for the monthly E-News to link to these posts.
The goal of this blog is fourfold:
- to avoid the surveillance state that grows daily
- to avoid falling into online rabbit holes, doom-scrolling and politics
- to avoid media in general
- and yet to keep in touch with all of you.
I will send two different E-Newsletters monthly: a Family-version, where I might also share news about parents, cousins, and other family members that Friends would not be interested in. And a shorter Friends version where I just share news about Jon and me. Each issue will link to this Blog, where I will go into greater depth, and Jon might chime in with a post.
Because this format is not great for a lot of photos, I will likely post 1 to 3 photos. Beneath those I'll write a caption, and if I have More Photos to share, I will post a link to my Pixelfed account.
There are three levels: E-News --> this Blog --> Pixelfed photo dump. YOU get to decide how far you want to fall into my rabbit hole. 😁
That's the introduction. Here is a quick photo. Below is the caption and link to more photos:
Enjoy, and be sure to send me your own updates to us at teri@roadbrewer.com. (Or subscribe me to YOUR e-newsletter.)

Comments
Post a Comment